Monday, March 24, 2008

Sexy Politics

I've finally found a website that combines two of my greatest pleasures:

1) trivia quizzes (in this case those of the political variety)

and

2) watching cute girls take off their clothes

Indeed, Sexypolitics.com has come up with a great incentive for learning about the things that affect you politically. I mean, honestly, who wouldn't take politics a little more seriously if they could watch girls in various outfits and uniforms take off a bit of clothing with each correct answer?

The only downside? It's safe for work.

Anyhow, apparently I'm pretty good at it. I've only done about 10 quizzes and made the top 10 high scores on most of them. (It sucks, I did the one that I got the #1 score for before I registered.)

Anyhow, check it out.

No comments: