Thursday, March 29, 2007

Huffington Post and Other News

First off. Steve and I both wrote editorials about the Cheney thing for Huffington Post.

Steve's can be found here and mine can be found here. Both were featured on the front page.

As far as filming events and protests about this whole Cheney debacle here is the story at this point: We are producing this. We're so busy with the obesity documentary though, that we're not going to be able to film as much on this personally as we did on This Divided State. I don't know if it's going to be just a short, a feature, a TV miniseries or what, but we're making something. We're trying to get as many people with cameras in their hands to film for us as much as possible.

We've already rolled 5 hours of footage.

I'm serious when I say that anyone who is here and has a camera and wants to be a part of this follow-up to "This Divided State" needs to send me an email to contact@shineboxmp.com.

No comments: