Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Ghosts of Christmas Past

Have any of you guys taken a spin over on the "Way Back Machine"? It's basically an archive for the internet and it has old webpages that no longer exist and old incarnations of pages that have long since been re-re-redesigned.

So, I found the old ShineBox Motion Pictures website and found a couple of great old pictures that I thought some of you might find interesting:

This is the old ShineBox Crew and others on the set of Handcart. ShineBoxers are in bold, Clockwise from the Left: Dave Skousen, Jason Young, Me, Elias, Paul Green and Kathy the Makeup Girl.

And this was my store. ShineBox Comics. God, I miss that place. That's Jason on the left reading a comic and Elias, on the right, painting the sign we had in front of the counter. Man that place was cool. I swear to God, I'm going to open up another comic book store when I can afford to hire someone to run it for me.

No comments: